Thursday, July 14, 2011

Unicorn Package

Picture 10

My parents sent me some Easter candy (Yes, it's July. Yes, I still want chocolate bunnies.) in this package the other day. Since sending anything to my apartment is like putting it on an old, frail ship and sending it into the Bermuda Triangle, it got delivered to work. The VP of Hayes noticed it while he was over in the administration offices, so he brought it over to me, through a couple hundred yards of the power sports factory area. He said he got more than a few looks and comments.

As I've alluded to, there were a couple of Easter bunnies in there. I've been really bad with candy lately (or really good at consuming it, if you want to look at it that way) so I decided to cut the bunny up into pieces to limit intake. The chocolate was somewhat soft from the car ride home, so it sliced up nicely, and I wrapped each piece (half of a serving) in tin foil, because for some reason I've got six rolls of it. Since it's warm in the apartment, I decided to keep the little packages in the freezer.

As I was dumping them in there, it occurred to me that I was very much like 'The Ice Truck Killer' from the first season of Dexter. He cut up and packaged his victims and kept them on ice. I'm a serial chocolate bunny killer. I've killed before and I'll kill again.

Heh.

No comments: