Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Good Luck Charms

My good luck charms, Rachel and Will, have left the building. As promised, I got a couple of photos of them before they left.

Will and Rachel

In front of a picturesque red truck, even!

Rachel and Will

Since I got rid of them -er, since they left, good things are popping up all over the place, some expected and some unexpected. I hate when blogs are vague like that, but some of these good things are merely potential, so I dare not speak of them (in specifics, anyway). I just thought it would be nice to write a positive post after my Bad Karma post a while back, but I'm going to have to leave it at "Everything's coming up Milhouse!" Though I will tell you at the end of the day I got to come home and snack on things Rachel, Will and I had picked from the garden in Mineral Point, and while I was doing so I got news that my own garden, at a friend's house, is doing well and will be ready for snackage soon. It was that kind of a day.

1 comment:

K8 said...

dont be so VAGUE