Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Appeasin'

Sometimes, when I'm chatting with people, they'll mention they read this blog. By far the most mentioned topic? Not cycling, but Citizen Snips. Well, I'm all for giving the people what they want, and they are banging down the door for a certain tubby tuxedo cat. (Although, he's been slimming down recently.)

This photo was snapped a few nights ago. I was working on Christmas gifts and watching a movie (in the background you can get a sense of how messy I've become in Cale's absence) and the cat was napping and doing his thing. You can make your own cute caption, but what usually runs through my mind is Rod Stewart's Do You Think I'm Sexy or Blondie's I Touch Myself.

Funny Caption Here

Funny Caption Here

If you'd like to inspire your animial to do a similar photo shoot, you should come up with a style board to really communicate to them your artistic vision. Some suggestions:


No comments: