Monday, November 30, 2009

Le Couch

Guess where I am Right. Now. That's right, I'm lounging on le couch. The couch which is not a bony futon with pilly fabric. Yes, I am sadly proud of this piece of furniture. I'm not crazy about the color and all, but goodness, is it the best for watching movies. And blogging.

More cushion for the pushin'.
(I Photoshopped the wall. It's pink and I'm going to paint it some other color...)

On the couch you may have noticed one of several mismatched pillows. I made this pillow out of Thomson bags on the sewing machine that Cale resurrected. It's made out of four seatpost bags.

Thomson Pillow

That was an exciting day. Cale made a small musette bag out of the smaller stem bags, too.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to lounging and feeling satisfied.

1 comment:

The Ghost of Jerry Reed said...

best seatpost related pillowcase ever!