Friday, May 24, 2013

New Pegasus Kit

This weekend I'm hanging out in the Finger Lakes Region of New York.  My friend Rachel is marrying some friends... as in, she's officiating their wedding. It's pretty here!

Dundee, NY

Unfortunately it's also unnecessarily cold here. Like 40 degrees or something unreasonable like that. Unnn... believable.

So I'm parked in the hotel room watching tv. It's ok. I'll be active tomorrow. (We brought road bikes.) It's been a long week of long nights being awesome and designing awesome things. It really takes it out of you.

I've gotten so much done, though! I did a logo for a crit in Wisconsin, which I'll post as soon as it's finalized. And here's the final Pegasus Casual Kit design!

Pegasus_Casual_Kit

In the end it won't change the face of cycling kit, but I think it's pretty solid. If you think it's solid, too, you'll be able to pre-order it soon. This is the first kit we're opening to non-Pegasi.

As for me, I'll be here watching a Gravity Falls marathon. The opening credits are neat.

No comments: