Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Change is Afoot

As some of you may have seen on Facebook, I recently accepted a position at Cycling Sports Group, aka the collection of Schwinn, Mongoose, GT, Sugoi and Cannondale. The story is this:

On June 11, CSG's recruitment company contacted me after they found my online portfolio. A few days later I had a short phone interview with the recruitment company, and was then set up with a morning phone interview with the Graphic Design Manager of Cannondale and GT. That afternoon I got a call asking me to fly up and interview in person. Well, ok!

On the 20th, a mere 9 days after the initial phone call (for those counting along), I was in Bethel, Connecticut, visiting the office and slaying interviews :) A few days later I was offered a position that was too good to pass up - I'll be doing On-Product graphics for Cannondale mountain bikes.

As you might guess, this means I'll be moving to Connecticut soon. Very soon! I'm striking out for the north on Sunday, June 22nd. Until then, I'll be fitting in all the Asheville-type things that I haven't gotten to do yet, and blogging them, of course!

No comments: