Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Primetime

Hayes' new Prime brakes, which we've been working on for months, are about to drop. I think the Experts look particularly badass. I wasn't crazy about the logo I came up with at first, but seeing it printed on the product is warming me to it. It fits well.

Disclaimer: these are samples, not production. The graphics will change a little bit as we find stuff that can be improved.

Prime_Expert_MC

Prime_Expert_calipers

Prime_Expert_MC_2

We also got a sneak-peek photo of the Prime Pro sample in, too. (It'll need some tweaking, but this is close to what's to come.)

prime_pro

Hearing from people in the office, it looks like you're either drawn to the sleek special ops quality of the Expert, or wild about the bling-bling flashiness of the Pro. I think I'm ok with that. I'd rather have people like one or the other than be indifferent about both of them.

No comments: