Saturday, March 6, 2010

Oooooooo

oooohhhhh
The Kat came back
She couldn't stay away
The Kat came back that very next day.

My mom made up that song (I think. Is that an actual thing?) when I was little to reassure me that my tomcat would eventually come home whenever he was away tomcatting. It's been running through my head today because KAT'S BACK! My buddy Kat has been away in Antarctica for the past four months and she's back for a bit before she goes off to Alaska. Yes, she is a travellin' lady.

Kat

Kat at Comet

Kat is entirely welcome but I don't know if we'll be able to have Kat's stuffed buffalo, Custer, back again. The cat does not like the looks of the guy.

Standoff

Standoff

He paced around it for about 20 minutes before he finally decided to put him on the suspicious list and get on with his day.

No comments: