Friday, January 29, 2010

Debriefing

Busy busy these days.

I've been hittin' it hard at work and at home. The Pegasus kit designs are a bigger project than I remembered (isn't it always that way?) and most nights have been taken up with that. I've been catching a few minutes here and there to relax. I took this at work the other day.

Reading during lunch.

Oh, the other major thing that's been going on is that I've internet-diagnosed myself with SAD, because I've been a moody terror lately. No really, it's been very strange and terrible. So I've been spending as much time as I can in the sun (as shown above) or basking in the light from the fish tank, which is full spectrum. I think it's getting better. I'm sure it will get run off in California!

I don't think I've put it out there yet, but Cale and I are taking our 2nd annual trip to San Diego not this weekend but the next. We'll be staying at his aunt and uncle's house, which has a pool, sauna and hot tub. Mmm.

This weekend we'll be hosting a party in the Garage Mahal for CX worlds, complete with waffles and beer. We did it last year, and I'm sure this year'll be a fun time, too.

Last weekend we went out to Crystal Ridge for a race/winter event. We took the snow bikes and pedaled circles around those with skinny tires. It's really not even fair. It was really warm and foggy, and the snow was better suited for a snowball fight than biking.

Crystal Ridge Snow Biking

Crystal Ridge Snow Biking

In the evening we went to Gary's party at the lake house and ate all sorts of tasty foods and played Barrel of Monkeys and Jenga.

Gary's Party

Well! Now we're caught up. I'm going to use the rest of my lunch to buy a bikini for California and do a little reading.

No comments: