Saturday, February 25, 2012

Citizen Snips, the Disappearing Cat

If you don't remember how portly Snips was, let me remind you: he was portly. He's still nice and husky, but much slenderer now. He's disappearing in yet another way- since becoming and indoor-outdoor cat, he's steadily been increasing his time outdoors. I guess I shouldn't call him disappearing, though, because we do see him all the time. The lazy bugger barely makes it off the porch. Next to the house by the warm bricks, under the house in the crawl space, rolling onto his back in the middle of the sidewalk to get his belly petted, ad nauseam.

On this day, I was cleaning the kitchen and had my camera on the counter. Every once in a while, I took a picture. Like a time lapse photo of laziness in action.

P1040395

P1040393

P1040392

P1040391

P1040390

No comments: