Friday, November 12, 2010

Playing Adult

Ever feel like you're playing adult? Like today for instance, during my lunch hour (9-5, what-what!) I went to the gym, and on the way back I stopped at the gas station to fill up. When you were a kid, did you think you'd ever be this grown up? Having a real job and running errands in your very own CAR?

At the gym, I put my hair into a sporty pony tail, changed into an old t-shirt from an alleycat and some PRO looking running shorts, put my headphones in and stepped out... in my pilly black ankle socks and some scraggly old flats.

Workout Wear

I forgot my tennis shoes and extra socks today. Also, when I stopped at the gas station, I may have bought myself some gas station nachos for lunch. You'll never take me alive, adulthood!

1 comment:

Dano said...

Hanging onto childhood is a skill. Too little and you have failed, too much and you get into trouble.

Find the balance and you will be happy.

And trust me.... being 50 with grandkids... it does not get easier.

But I think Im successful so far....