Monday, September 29, 2008

Long ago, Far away

Not this past weekend, but the weekend before that (before we jetted off to Las Vegas) Cale and I went to Kelly and Gunnar's wedding. They had the ceremony at their farm in the Prairie du Chien area and then the reception right down the road at Badger Camp. We left on Friday and came back on Sunday morning to pack for Vegas. We stayed in the cabins at Badger Camp- they were very nice!

The day of the wedding, as people were just starting to get ready, Gunnar brought his camera out and offhandedly said to me, "Take some pictures." I pretty much ran away with the thing. I took hundreds of pictures, a few dozen of which were happy accidents. I took pictures of the behind-the-scenes goings-on, because if it were my wedding, I'd want to remember that sort of thing, along with having the nice posed shots.

Getting ready:



The chairs set up in the alfalfa field:



The ceremony begins:



Kelly's dad was making her laugh:



Ephemeral! Here's the wedding party after the ceremony, waiting for official photos:



Kelly and her father after the ceremony:



Wheeeee!



The Happy Couple:

No comments: