Monday, March 28, 2011

Work Space

Cale's headed to San Diego (To live out there. Keep up, people.) so I'm downscaling the living situation. No more Garage Mahal for me, so I'm moving all of my junk into the apartment. You know how it is with moving- you do the fun stuff first, then it seems there are several boxes of stuff that doesn't fit anywhere... Thankfully, I'm still in the fun stuff, as evidenced below.

The Vinyl Countdown

I moved the vinyl cutter and its supplies into the apartment. This corner works out really well, and the table, taken from across the room, works perfectly. The cardboard box is the DIY garbage can, left over from a shipment of vinyl. The drawers hold some bike parts in the bottom drawers and some excess decals in the top. My button making supplies also fit in this new project area. The computer on the shelf by the window runs the cutter. Aaand, that concludes this tour.

The Vinyl Countdown

The Vinyl Countdown

No comments: